Friday, August 6, 2010

A Nifty Introduction

For my first ever blog entry, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself and my blog. I am a work at home mother of two young children, Maya, who is 5, and Wren who is 1. I live with my girls and my partner, Adam, on the banks of the Mississippi river in a 150 year old house. I aim to live a frugal lifestyle that is full of creativity and beauty. My house is full of furniture, decorations, and other odds and ends that I have re-upholstered, re-purposed and made created from scratch. From curb-side trash that I've re-upholstered to thrift store coffee tables turned into window seats. Nifty Thrifty Life is a place to share projects, ideas, and tips that are a part of my thrifty life. I hope you find some inspiration and maybe even a few projects to try on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment